Pay once and get clients for life!
If you’re looking for new clients and brand recognition, online marketing is the key! However, you have what feels like an endless number of choices online, so which one do you pick?
Generally, when you’re paying for online marketing, you are always going to be limited by the amount of money you’re willing to spend. For example, let’s take an online banner advertisement, your budget could be $500 and depending on the quality of the advertisement, at some point you will have exhausted that money and the advertisement stops.
Let’s look at Heat180 YouTube videos now as an example. Once the video is created it stays on the channel for life. Clearly, this is the most cost-efficient form of advertisement and a lot more powerful than a two-dimensional banner ad that runs out when your money does.
Here are a few key points to remember!
- Most traditional online banner advertisements do not allow nicotine or tobacco products on their network. Heat180 has a platform to showcase your products.
- Client’s attention span and their ability to disregard advertisement online is a big problem. Heat180 videos are engaging and seen repeatedly by Heat-not-Burn users.
- Two-dimensional banner ads or written content requires a lot more viewers to convert a small number into paying clients. On the other hand, video is like a recommendation from a trusted source.
- *You get the video for life! So over time, the cost becomes the cheapest form of brand recognition and a powerful yet inexpensive way of acquiring new customers.
- George – our face for Heat180 – is one of the most engaging persons in the Heat-not-Burn industry.
- Creating your own video is not cheap; let’s just look at what it would cost and the time it would take:
- Finding an on-camera actor will be your biggest challenge. Just try doing this yourself, and you will quickly realize you have a big problem. English-speaking voice-over actors start at USD$50 per hour, camera actors start at $150. The other big issue here is just finding someone that feels genuinely convincing and knowledgeable about the product.
- Creating a script that’s engaging and to-the-point.
- Creating the video: costs here vary, but you have another problem, the on-camera actor needs good video equipment, audio equipment and needs to understand lighting. So, you’re going to have to hire somebody that knows all this and works well with your on-camera actor. The result? Your budget has now just jumped to hundreds of dollars per hour.
- Video editing
- Now you will have to upload your video to a brand-new YouTube channel. The search engine algorithm is not going to give you very much exposure since your YouTube channel does not yet consist of Heat-not-Burn enthusiasts. Even if you use your existing YouTube channel, most viewers are going to have a hard time trusting you since you are talking about your own product, and that means they’ll see you as a self-promoter.
- 3500+ YouTube subscribers – Click the link to see our YouTube channel
- Monthly channel viewers are over 50,000+
- Impressions click-through rate is 7.5%
- Audience by country: see below
- Audience by age: 18-24 (3.8%), 25-34 (5.9%), 35-44 (4.2%), 45-54 (2.4%)
- 2500+ email subscribers
How does it work?
- Fill out our online submission form below.
- Based on your answers, we will contact you with a quote.
- Once we have agreed on the project and price, you will simply need to mail us your device or product.
- From the date we get your device, we need a 3-week window to complete the video.
- We go live!
Recommend tips and extra services
- It’s a good idea to have a link that leads customers to a page where they can purchase your product.
- It’s recommended you host the video review on your own website. It’s a great selling point.
- Give the video to your wholesalers and distributors, so they can sell your device/product more easily on their network.
- If you would like to target markets beyond an English-speaking audience, then we can help you translate the video to any language and upload them to other video hosting platforms that serve those countries’ languages. Translation costs are extra.
*Terms of Service
If a device or product is defective or a high number of complaints against the manufacturer is brought to the attention of Heat180, the video or content will be removed.