|HeatStick Type||HEETS, Marlboro for IQOS|
|What’s Included in the Kit||Device
Quality Control Card
|Number of Consecutive Uses||18|
|Type of Blade||Pin-style blade|
|Cycle Length||2.5 minutes – 5 minutes|
Length of use adjustment
|Charging Time||2 hours|
|Colors||Black, gray, gold, purple, pink|
WOULD WE RECOMMEND
HiTaste has done it again! This brand is known for creating great HnB products – their original HiTaste P5 design was the longstanding #1 customer rated Heat-not-Burn device on the market. And let us tell you, HiTaste P5’s new design is just as impressive!
This device has it all! It offers everything that the original HiTaste P5 design did and a few extras, such as the brand new pause function. As far as we know, there has never before been a Heat-not-Burn device that you could pause while smoking.
This new design of HiTaste P5 only costs a little more than the original. It is definitely a steal at this price! This device is a must have for all HnB users!
FEATURES: Screen, temperature adjustment, length of use adjustment, usage record, automatic-cleaning, cleaning prompt, pause function.
QUALITY: Great! It’s a solid metal, like HiTaste P8, but quite slim and not heavy. The blade is quite sturdy.
DESIGN: This is a gorgeous design. Aesthetically it’s definitely quite different from the original HiTaste P5 design, but that doesn’t matter as it’s still comfortable to use and offers all the same features. This device is available in a wide range of colors.
In your HiTaste P5 (New Design) kit you will find; the device, the manual, a Quality Control Card, and a USB cable.
Before using your device, make sure to check it’s level of charge. To do so, click the control button once and check the battery icon on screen. If the battery is not fully charged, we recommend charging it before using. Just connect the device to a power source via the USB cable. Charging takes approximately 2 hours.
HOW TO USE
Once your HiTaste P5 (New Design) device is fully charged, you can begin using it. To do so, just follow the steps below;
- Set preferences:
- Temperature adjustment, click up or down arrows until desired temp shows on screen, wait to set
- Length of cycle – click control button 5 times, length of cycle flashes, click up or down arrows to reach desired time, wait to set
- Insert HeatStick
- Click control button 3 times to turn on
- Heating time depends on set temperature
- Device will vibrate and numbers on display screen will start changing once heating process starts
- Device will vibrate again once the desired temperature is reached
- Device will give warning vibration near the end of the cycle and countdown will show on screen
- Remove HeatStick
There are a few other features available with this device as well. Here’s how to operate them;
- For pause feature:
- You can pause the device while it is turned on and smoking – the pause just maintains the heat until you are ready to use it again.
- While the device is turned on just press and hold the control button
- You will see a pause symbol show up on screen
- Device will stay paused for up to 5 minutes – after that it shuts off
- When you want to unpause and resume the cycle, just press and hold the control button again
- To clear usage record:
- Click control button 5 times, length of cycle numbers flash, click control button 5 more times, usage record lashes, click any button to clear
- To clean:
- Click control button 8 times, ‘CLEAN’ shows on screen
- Cleaning takes 20 seconds
- For cleaning prompt:
- Device will automatically prompt you to clean every 5 HeatSticks – choose ‘Y’ or ‘N’
You’ll also want to manually clean the device, to ensure that it keeps working well. HiTaste is a bit unique as it is the only Heat-not-Burn brand we know of that does not include cleaning accessories, such as a brush or swabs, with the kit. Don’t worry though, as you can get some good quality, but inexpensive, cleaning accessories on AliExpress. Click here to see our favorites.
With HiTaste P5’s new design you get 18 consecutive uses. That’s 2 more than the original HiTaste P5 offered.
It is unknown whether HiTaste P5 (New Design) comes with a warranty, however if you do experience technical difficulties, contact HiTaste by filling out the support form on their official website.
|Diameters||108 x 25 x 17mm|
|Weight with Packaging||149g|
|Battery Type||Li-ion 900mAh|
|Power Input||USB Cable|
|Maximum Blade Temperature||200°C/392°F – 300°C/572°F|
|Charging Time||2 hours|
|Time it Takes for Device to Heat||Depends on set temperature|
|Length of Cycle||2.5 minutes – 5 minutes|
|Number of Consecutive Uses||18|
|Features||Screen, temperature adjustment, length of use adjustment, usage record, automatic-cleaning, cleaning prompt, pause function|
|HeatSticks||HEETS, Marlboro for IQOS|
|Can Kit Accessories be Purchased Separately||No|
|Colors Available||Black, gray, gold, purple, pink|
|Comparable To||HiTaste P5, HiTaste P6, HiTaste P8|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Ruigu Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Location of Manufacturer||Shenzhen, China|
|Year in Business||2011|
|Product Launch Year||2020|
|Impression of Manufacturer’s Website||Easy to navigate and informative|
|Full Product Line that the Manufacturer Offers||HiTaste Quick 2.0, HiTaste Quick 2.4, HiTaste Quick 3.0, HiTaste Q1, HiTaste P5, HiTaste (New Design), HiTaste P6, HiTatse P6 Mini, HiTaste P8|
PURCHASE INFORMATION & CUSTOMER SUPPORT
|Where to Buy||Here|
|Regions Pluscig ships to||All countries where Heat-not-Burn is allowed (click here to check your country)|
|Countries the Manufacturer is Wholesaling to||Main markets are Japan, South Korea, and Malaysia|
|Countries the Manufacturer Would Like to Wholesale to||USA|
|Manufacturer Contact Information for Customer Service||Email: email@example.com|
|Manufacturer Contact Information for Wholesalers||
|Manual Languages||EN, JA, ZHO|
|Shipping and Delivery Time||Varies based on region|
To rate this product and share your opinion of it, click on the ‘Review’ tab above